Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Is rock and roll juice contained in the kidney?

I'm not sure how I missed this one.

I went to look at the Valient Thorr website because I'm heading to their show this Sunday at Black Cat. Turns out Valient recently donated his kidney to his dad.

There is actual blood and guts footage halfway through!

Valient Thorr kidney donation video diary (altpress.com exclusive) from Alternative Press on Vimeo.

Question: will Dad now have a strange compulsion to proselytize the masses to the sweet sweet gospel of rock and roll?

1 comment:

KL said...

HOLY FUCK! Andrew i didn't now you were a Thorrior. We need to become more active in the Washington Thorriors Chapter. I am seeing them open next week in Vegas for Motorhead and the Misfits. Thats pretty bad ass, If I do say so myself. Thanks for bringing in all that cool as hell tuff tonight.